Five riddles about nature for all of you! The answers are below.
But don´t forget to solve the riddles before checking the answers. Hope you like them!
1. Who am I shining so bright With my pretty silver light, Peeping through your windows grey? Tell me, little boy, I pray.
2. I´m gentle enough to soothe your skin, light enough to fly through the sky, strong enough to crack rocks, What am I?
3. I can fly but have no wings, I can cry but have no eyes, Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?
4. My rings are not worth much, but they do tell my age, What am I?
5. I have roots nobody sees, I am taller than the trees. Up, up I go, but I never grow. What am I?
1. The moon 2. Water 3. A cloud 4. A tree 5. A mountain
Share this riddles for kids with your friends on Facebook, Google +, or Twitter with the buttons you’ll find at the end of the riddles. Thank you!